Thursday, May 19, 2011

Head pain

 Headaches make me angry. I get annoyed with my head for hurting, then frustrated at the light for hurting my eyes. Then the people just won't stop talking in their not a whisper voice that just grates on my nerves. Everything becomes a hassle, a pain to be endured. When I have a headche it is like I am transformed to Mr. Hyde. All the niceness and optimism I normally feel, all the caring for others and not caring about the wrong they do me goes away. I just want to yell at everyone, to tell them to get the hell away from my cube, QUIETLY, and shut off the damn lights on their way out the BUILDING!

 It just shows what a great Libra I am, because even though thats what is going through my mind I am still smiles and good natured remarks. I still encourage and do my best to help others, but really I just want to tell them to go away as I lay my forehead against the barely cool desk top and wait for my sanity to return.

 So, if we ever meet, and I say I have a headache, know that that means to run. Run as far as your legs can carry you because I won't be a nice guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know love, it is okay to be not nice once in a while and i'm pretty sure most of the ppl you work with should have someone put them in their place once in a while.
I hate headaches and i'm sorry. i hope it goes away soon. <3

Cynthia said...

Point taken! :P lol. I won't ever bother you if you have a headache! BTW this is cynthia, for some reason it didn't log me in.

kmdelacruz said...

You and me both!