Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hazy

I don't feel right today. There is a cloud over things, a fog over my thoughts and feelings, leaving everything hazy and distorted. I want it to clear. I feel there are important things I should be focusing on, but I cannot get my mind to clear. There is light here and there, and darkness here and there, and it's hard to tell which I am walking toward and which I am walking from. I just hope the fog clears soon so I can figure out where I should be putting my attentions. Maybe if the sun shines long enough it might burn away the haze in my mind. Until then, it's loud music and scowls...

1 comment:

kmdelacruz said...

My ex got engaged the other day... I feel like this post. I want to bring my blog back, but I don't want him to read it. what should I do? I hope the fog clears soon too! Miss you...