Thursday, June 16, 2011

Early morning

 I heard my phone alarm in the other room, but it was not what woke me. I was awakened by the feel of you close to me. I was happily awakened by the soft sound of your breathing and the warmth of your body. My alarm meant that I had stayed here all night with you, sleeping together in your bed. I knew that I should get up and go, that we were pressing our luck, but I could not leave you just yet.

 I ran my hand along your body, sliding down your legs to where I could reach and massaging gently as I went. I was rewarded with soft moans as I cared for you. I moved then to your arms, running my fingers up and down, then holding your hands in mine. I placed my hand on your chest, near your heart, and whispered our love words in your ear.

 When you woke, the day began and we had to get to living our lives, but in those moments prior I was living my dream.